SCENE MACHINE

NEWS AND INFORMATION ON THE UNDERGROUND NETWORK OF HARDCORE PUNK. IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME WITH THIS, EMAIL ME. NICK_MACLEOD87@HOTMAIL.COM

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Random Junk
I haven't posted in a while and I feel like a deadbeat. However, I can't find much to post about right now.. so I'll talk about shit that's happened to me or I've been doing recently.

About a week ago I got fined $128.73 for biking on the sidewalk. I didn't run into anyone or anything of the sort.. a carload of cops (three in one cruiser) just drove by and decided it was a good day to fine some harmless kids (me and my friend Tim). I'm usually a leniant guy when it comes to cops and I avoid the punk-as-hell stance of ACAB (all cops are bastards); some of the cops in Truro are real dicks though. Power hungry assholes who honestly enjoy treating people like they're worthless. The cop on the card was the one driving the cruiser. He's notorious for being a jerk. He and three others had to have a hearing a few years ago because they were accused of abuse of authority, but the panel let them off the hook despite some pretty fucked up evidence being put forth.
The day after my fine, some middle aged guy layed on the horn at me when I biked passed his car (he was waiting to pull out of his driveway.. there was traffic so he was at a full stop and with oncoming traffic coming, I biked around him). The horn scared the shit out of me and was completely unnecessary.. so I flipped the bugger off and kept going. This story gets better. Just a block down the street the same lunatic drives up beside me and from across the street shouts something and toots his horn. When I look he has a CAMERA out the window and takes a picture of me. He accidentaly drove up onto the sidewalk in the process and I yelled "good idea buddy." Really fucked up series of events.


I spent the afternoon yesterday learning the first Ramones album on guitar. It seemed like a fun thing to do, and the Ramones are frigging awesome. Joey is beyond cool.


More punk rock posts will come soon, I'm sure. I've been on a proto punk binge lately but Ill swing back around to the 2006 style hardcore side of things soon enough.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger el bobov said...

that fatass pig should be shot in the face. fuckin jerk,he couldve told you get off the sidewalk instead of a ticket. thats why i hate em. fucking pig prick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home