SCENE MACHINE

NEWS AND INFORMATION ON THE UNDERGROUND NETWORK OF HARDCORE PUNK. IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME WITH THIS, EMAIL ME. NICK_MACLEOD87@HOTMAIL.COM

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Jusy a quick post today..
Fucked Up's first full-length release is being put out very soon with the CD version on Jade Tree and the 2xLP on good ol' Deranged Records in Toronto. The Triumph of Life EP is quickly disappearing from distros everywhere, but last time I checked, Havoc Records still had some available. The Dangerous Fumes 7" is also coming out soon, which I believe is on Deranged as well.

Career Suicide's 'Attempted Suicide' LP is getting released soon with Deranged. This is one slab of vinyl I'm REALLY looking forward to, and just so everybody knows, Truro's own Dave "Bad News" Brown will be drumming for CS on this LP. Pretty wicked.

LBAL's Street Terrorism EP is being sold on Deranged Records' site now along with an alternate tour version.. only 200 copies, so a collectors item for sure if you're the type. It looks like they also have copies of the test press up there too. I don't imagine those'll last long. The tracks I've heard off of this EP are fucking killer. My copy's in the mail!

The Angry Angles/Digital Leather split 7" is out now on Shattered Records. I haven't heard Digital Leather yet, but Angry Angles are pretty cool. If you're into garage style/power pop kinda music, you can't go wrong.

Deranged Records
Fucked Up blog
Career Suicide (I can't get past the intro page right now..)
Shattered Records
Angry Angle's Myspace

2 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger Simon said...

I thought that LBAL EP was really weak and disappointing, but I am stoked to hear the new Career Suicide LP.

Digital Leather is awful mopey goth shit, but Angry Angles are great punk rock-- definitely a one-sided split 7" in terms of how you'll actually treat it.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Negative Nick said...

Really? I just got my copy in the mail today from Deranged. The A side was a little slower pace than usual, but the B side was excellent in my opinion, and the heavy distortion on the vocals sounds pretty darn cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home